Green Tea Cream Dessert
- 3 Japanese Choice Green Tea Teabags*
- 300 ml Cream
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 whole Egg
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Not Applicable
- 1. Bring the cream and teabags to the boil in a pan.
- 2. Turn the heat off, leave to infuse for 15 minutes and remove the sachets, pressing them with a spoon to get the most flavour out.
- 3. Pre-heat the oven to 125°. Blend the cream with the sugar, yolks and egg.
- 4. Pour into little ramequins and bake for 10-15 minutes. The creams should be cooked but should still wobble, like a caramel cream.
*Japanese Choice Related Products*