Grilled Tofu With Teriyaki Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce Japanese-Choice*
- 560g cotton tofu
- 2 standard size block,strained
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 15 g of Plain flour
- Not Applicable
- 1. Cut each drained tofu block into 6 thin slices, and coat them with flour.
- 2. Heat the sesame oil in a pan and fry the tofu on a medium heat, being careful not to touch the tofu, just shaking the pan lightly. Gently brown the tofu, turning with care.
- 3. Add Teriyaki Sauce and continue shaking the pan gently until the tofu is cooked . Serve the tofu on a plate, and garnish with Jasmine Rice and vegetables.